- Make sure that the temperature control is always at the "MID-SETTING." It does not help cool food any faster if you continually adjust or turn the setting to a lower or higher point. It will only freeze the evaporator - which will cause the refrigerator to stop cooling altogether!
- If there is a power failure, please check the breaker box - if the refreigerator or other appliances do not come back on when the power is returned.
- Please allow 24 hours for the refrigerator to cool properly. When the refrigerator is over-loaded with warm food, it takes at least 24 hours for it to cool and maintain a cool temperature.
- Leave the temperature set between 70 - 75 degrees. Setting the thermostat lower will only cause the unit to freeze up.
- Please allow 24 hours for the house to cool and maintain a comfortable temperature.
- If there is no power to the air conditioner, please check the breaker box.
- If you have followed the preceding instructions and are still experiencing problems, please call the Cove Realty Office and give us complete details as to what the problem is. We will arrange for repairs. Please give your cottage number and the name of the street where you are located. However, if a service technician is called and no problem is found, the tenant will be responsible for paying a service call fee.
- In the event there is no electricity, or appliances are not working properly, please check the breaker box before placing a service call to our office.
- Please follow individual instructions that are posted, as well as the following rules:
1. Never overcrowd: this causes the blower to short out
2. Always remove sand and suntain oil before entering
3. Never allow children to use the equipment unsupervised
4. Replace the cover when not in use - to retain heat and to keep the equipment clean
- The sanitation department will only pick up trash if the can is placed facing the road and left away from the curb.
- They will not pick up trash that is left around the can.
- It is the tenant's responsibility to dispose of excess trash. If excess trash is not properly disposed of, the tenant will be charged a fee for trash removal.