At Cove Realty, we have our finger on the pulse of what’s happening in real estate. We would like to share our knowledge with you.
We specialize in Waterfront (Oceanfront, Soundfront and Canalfront) properties as well as High Investment Properties.
Why rent a week at the beach when you can own a beach home for a lifetime? Use rental income and tax write-offs to help realize your dream.
Call Cove Realty today at (800) 635-7007 or (252) 441-6391 or e-mail us at email@example.com and learn just how affordable owning beach property can be!
THINKING ABOUT BUYING OR SELLING REAL ESTATE ON THE OUTER BANKS?
At Cove Realty we can help you every step of the way. Our team of seasoned real estate professionals will work with you to design a winning strategy for achieving your goals.
Whether your needs relate to a primary residence, a second home, an investment property, the purchase or sale of land or commercial property, we can help you.
- Evaluate your property to determine its present fair market value and probable selling range (Comparative Market Analysis).
- Create an Effective Marketing Strategy for your property.
- Advertise your property through the MLS to obtain maximum exposure and put several hundred agents to work for you.
- Advertise with pictures and descriptive text here on the Cove website.
- Advertise on the World Wide Web at no cost to you.
- Advertise in the Local Real Estate Magazine.
- Furnish information on IRS 1031 Tax Deferred Exchanges.
- Provide tips on cost efficient meant of maximizing the appeal of your property.
- Bring attention to your property with a distinctive “For Sale” sign.
- Answer your inquiries and arrange showings of your property.
- Assist with attorneys, repairmen and other professionals to help ensure a smooth closing.
- Keep you continually updated on all progress being made with respect to the sale of your property.
When acting as your Buyer’s Agent we can:
- Help you find a property anywhere on the Outer Bank from Corolla and Mainland Currituck to Hatteras.
- Provide up the minute “customized” computer driven property searches.
- Furnish information on Mortgage Rates and Financing.
- Assist you in obtaining loan pre-qualification and pre-approval so that you may enjoy a superior bargaining position.
- Provide information on IRS 1031 Tax Deferred Exchanges.
- Furnish information on Builders and New Construction.
- Obtain more detailed information on specific properties of your choice including: Residential Property Disclosures, Rental Histories, Comparable Recent Solds, Surveys, Community Information and everything you need to make an “informed” buying decision.
- Discussed Purchasing and Negotiating Strategies.
- Provide assistance with attorneys strategies, surveyors and other professionals to help ensure a smooth closing.