485 The GR8 LIFE - Sunday
|Payment Due Today||$1,143.71|
|Add CSA Travel Insurance|
|Travel Insurance can be purchased before final payment is made. No refunds for bad weather, storms or hurricanes cancelled without insurance.|
|More Information here...|
Book With Confidence - our site is safe and secure.
Attention to your needs, very courteous and kind. Responded very quickly to all our need.~ Anne A.
COVE REALTY of Nags Head, Inc. P.O. Box 967, Nags Head, NC 27959
VACATION RENTAL AGREEMENT
THIS IS A VACATION RENTAL AGREEMENT UNDER THE NORTH CAROLINA VACATIONRENTAL ACT. THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTIES TO THIS AGREEMENTARE DEFINED BY LAW AND INCLUDE UNIQUE PROVISIONS PERMITTING THE DISBURSEMENT OFRENT PRIOR TO TENANCY AND EXPEDITED EVICTION OF TENANTS. YOUR SIGNATUREON THIS AGREEMENT, OR PAYMENT OF MONEY, OR TAKING POSSESSION OF THE PROPERTYAFTER RECEIPT OF THE AGREEMENT, IS EVIDENCE OF YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE AGREEMENTAND YOUR INTENT TO USE THIS PROPERTY FOR VACATION RENTAL. THE BROKERSHALL CONDUCT ALL BROKERAGE ACTIVITIES IN REGARD TO THIS AGREEMENT WITHOUTRESPECT TO THE RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, NATIONAL ORIGIN, HANDICAP OR FAMILIALSTATUS OF ANY PARTY OF PROSPECTIVE PART TO THE AGREEMENT. AGENT, AS AGENTOF THE OWNER, HEREBY RENTS TO TENANT, AND TENANT HEREBY RENTS FROM AGENT, THEVACATION PROPERTY DESCRIBED HEREIN (REFERRED TO HEREAFTER AS THE “PREMISES” ORTHE “PROPERTY”) ON THE TERMS CONTAINED IN THIS AGREEMENT.
1. TRIP INTERRUPTION INSURANCE (or Travel Insurance) is an optional service that is calculated at 6.5% of the total trip cost and may be added at time of your reservation. Coverage is insured by CSA Travel Insuranceand and covers a variety of documentable reasons for being unable to make all or part of your vacation. For detailed information on coverage, please call CSA at 800-874-2442. HI and NY residents must contact CSA directly to order travel insurance. NOTE: Tenant’s decision with respect to the purchase of the trip interruption insurance will affect tenant’s rights in the event of a mandatory evacuation.
2. THE TENANT, and guest(s) of Tenant, shall comply with and abide by all Agent/Owner’s existing and reasonable future rules and regulations, governing the use and occupancy of the premises and any common areas used about them. Tenant acknowledges to have read and agrees to the rules and regulations, contained herein. A) Tenant waives the right to withhold rent for any alleged deficiency in the premises or to otherwise claimt hat the property has been misrepresented to the Tenant either by Landlord or Agent. B) Tenant agrees to inspect property upon arrival andimmediately report any damages, missing items, cleanliness issues, and/orweakness in structure that may result in injury to their family or guests. Tenant agrees to notify Agent thereof, and Tenant will indemnify Cove Realty ofNags Head, INC., Agent, and/or the Landlord for any injuries, accident orotherwise, that may be incurred or suffered upon the Premises for any causewhatsoever during the term of this lease. C) Tenant is responsible for alldamages to the property resulting from their guests’ accidents or negligenceduring the term of this lease. D) Personal property of Tenant in saidPremises shall be and remain at Tenant’s sole risk and neither Landlord orAgent shall be liable for any damages to or loss of such personal propertyarising from any acts of negligence of any other person or leaking of the roofor from bursting, leaking or overflowing of water, sewer, or steam pipes, orfrom heating or plumbing fixtures, or from the handling of electric wires,electric outlets, fixtures, or from any causes whatsoever. Neither shallthe Landlord nor Agent be liable for any injury to the person of the Tenant orother persons in or about the premises. The Tenant expressly agrees tosave the Landlord and Agent harmless in all such causes. E) Agent isnot responsible for items left behind. Agent will attempt to locateTenant’s lost items and hold for 30 days before donating to charity. Tenant will be responsible for all shipping costs associated with returninglost items. Items will not be released to Tenant until all shipping feesare paid.
3. PAYMENTS: A valid credit card ofthe Leaseholder is required to reserve a property. Any special, discount,or negotiated rate must be done at time reservation is made. Noadjustments will be made to rent after property is reserved. A) TheVacation Rental Agreement must be completely signed and agreed to beforepayment can be accepted by Agent. B) The balance of any rent, taxes, andother fees is required 30 days prior to arrival date. Reservations madewithin 30 days of arrival date must be paid in full with credit card at timethat property is reserved. Under no circumstances will a personal checkbe accepted within 30 days of arrival. All payments must be made in USfunds. A $25 NSF fee and $10 processing fee will be charged for eachreturned check and no future check payments will be allowed. Remitpayments to: PO BOX 967, Nags Head, NC 27959.
4. CANCELLATIONS: Tenant agrees that this lease or property may not be assigned or sublet. Breach of this condition shall result in termination of lease and forfeiture ofrent. ALL CANCELLATIONS MUST BE CONFIRMED IN WRITING FROMLEASEHOLDER AND IS SUBJECT TO A 10% CANCELLATION FEE (10% of base rent) PLUSANY LOSS OF RENT. After written notice is received by Agent, Agentwill venture to re-rent the property for Leaseholder’s week. A) If correspondingweek is re-rented, Leaseholder will receive money paid towards the base rent,minus a 10% cancellation fee and any rental extras such as a pet spray fee,linen package, and so forth. The guestis responsible for any difference in rental rate when, and if, rental homere-rents. Money paid towardsadministration fee, travel insurance, and any other administration charges willnot be refunded (over the phone credit card charges, NSF charges, etc.). B) If corresponding rental week is not re-rented, all money paid by tenant willbe forfeited.
5. DAMAGE INSURANCE is included with your reservation and covers up to $500 in REPORTED accidental damage perstay. Accidental DAMAGES MUST BE REPORTED IN WRITING OR EMAILED TOAGENT at time of occurrence and before check-out to receive any coverage ofinsurance. If Agent discovers any damages, stains, or other issues thatwere not reported, Leaseholder’s credit card on file will be charged fordamages. Any intentional or malicious damage, extra cleaning, trashremoval, arranging furniture from original position, cleaning of yard(cigarette butts, trash, dog feces), unnecessary expenditures (includingnuisance maintenance calls where nothing is found to be wrong, court costs forexpedited evictions, and so forth) incurred to property during the duration ofthis lease will be charged to the valid credit card provided by Leaseholder. Tenants will be responsible financially andlegally for all phone, cable, and internet charges that are manually added bytenant during stay, including illegal downloads, upgrading services, orderingmovies, long distance phone calls, and so forth. Damages, stains,or any other issues caused by pets are NOT covered by Damage Insurance and willbe charged to tenant's card on file. Agent receives a fee forproviding the Damage Insurance plan.
6. OCCUPANCY RESTRICTIONS:PREMISES TO BE USED SOLELY AS A PRIVATE DWELLING FOR THE OCCUPANCY OF TENANTAND TENANT'S FAMILY. During the term of this lease, Tenant is responsiblefor the property and action of guests. Occupancy limits are based onseptic permits for each property, which is generally 2 per bedroom. Bedding DOES NOT necessarily represent the legal house occupancy. Childrenare counted towards occupancy limit unless under two and on diapers. Possession by fraud or misrepresentation or material breach of the terms of thevacation rental agreement results in termination of this tenancy. Breachof this lease agreement is grounds for expedited eviction withoutrefund. (North Carolina General Statute’s 42A-23.) Campers and motorhomes are not permitted on the premises.
7. NON-FAMILY GROUPS PROHIBITED IN ALL RENTAL PROPERTIES unless specifically designated as a “non-family” cottage. Anyreservation made as a “non-family” group is required to pay a $1,000 refundablesecurity deposit. A non-family groupis defined as young adults under the age of 26, high school students, collegestudents or any other group-type or reunion situation. Properties arepatrolled on a regular basis. No wedding groups, chaperoned,un-chaperoned, fraternities, school or civic groups allowed. ABSOLUTELYNO HOUSE PARTIES ALLOWED. ID’s must be furnished if requested. Violation of the above will be grounds for expedited eviction with no refundexcept for the refund of such security deposits as may be required under theprovisions of the Residential Tenant Security Deposit Act. The securitydeposit paid by the Tenant may be applied to actual damages caused by theTenant and any other purposes permitted under the provisions of Article 6,Chapter 42 of the North Carolina General Statutes entitled “Residential TenantSecurity Deposit Act.” Violation of the above will also result in chargesto the Leaseholder’s credit card on file for all damages, eviction costs,and/or any other fees associated with the eviction of Tenant. NC Gen.Stat. 14-100 makes it a crime to obtain any rental unit under false pretenses.BY SIGNING THIS CONTRACT, YOU AGREE THAT YOU ARE A FAMILY GROUP ANDARE AT LEAST 26 YEARS OF AGE OR ARE A NON-FAMILY GROUP RESERVING A DESIGNATED"NON-FAMILY" COTTAGE AND AGREE TO PAY THE SPECIFIED DAMAGE DEPOSITFOR THAT "NON-FAMILY" COTTAGE.
8. TENANT DUTIES: Tenant agrees to comply with all obligations imposed by the North CarolinaVacation Rental Act on Tenant with respect to maintenance of the Premises,including but not limited to keeping the Premises as clean and safe as theconditions of the Premises permit and causing no unsafe or unsanitaryconditions in the common areas and remainder of Premises that Tenant uses; andnotifying Agent in writing of the need of replacement of or repair to smokedetector and replacing the batteries as needed during the tenancy. Tenantwill not move or rearrange furniture or change the password/internet settingsfor Wi-Fi or any other electronic devices. Tenant agrees not to grill orlight fireworks on any external wooden structure, such as decks, docks,gazebos, etc. Tenant agrees not to use the Premises for any activity orpurpose that violates any criminal law or governmental regulation. Tenant’s breach of any duty contained in this paragraph shall be consideredmaterial and shall result in termination of tenancy. Tenant isresponsible for damages incurred during occupancy and if damage occurs it mustbe reported to Agent immediately. Failure to report damages will resultin charges to Leaseholder’s valid credit card on file. Tenant isexpected to leave premises undamaged and clean. Tenant will remove alltrash from within premises and dispose of trash in the proper receptacles.Trash cans outside must be left for pick-up and not overflowing with trash (lidmust be able to close) and/or have trash lying on top or around cans. If more trash is present than can fit in trash receptacles, tenant willneed to bring extra trash to Cove’s office and place in office's dumpster.Failure to leave cottage clean will result in charges to leaseholder’s creditcard provided for Peace of Mind Insurance. Linens are not included withthe rental home; however, OPTIONAL LINEN PACKAGES ARE AVAILABLE THROUGH COVEREALTY FOR A FEE; if interested in this option, please contact Cove’soffice. Toiletries, soaps, etc.are also not provided in cottage. All cottages are equipped fornormal housekeeping with dishes, silverware and glasses. HOTTUBS AND POOLS: Guests mustfollow and abide to all posted rules and regulations posted for hot tub andpool use. Infants and toddlers are notpermitted in hot tubs. Parentalsupervision is mandatory. Pools and hottubs are open from Memorial Day to Labor Day unless otherwise notedspecifically for the property.
9. PETS are only permitted inspecifically permitted cottages notated as “pet friendly” and dogs are theonly pet permitted on Premises and only up to two dogs are allowed in “petfriendly” cottages. A pet spray fee must be paid to bring a pet to a “petfriendly” cottage. Dogs are not permitted on furniture, on or around poolareas, and hot tubs/spas. Pets discovered in a non-pet friendly home willbe means for immediate eviction, loss of rent, and charges not limited to a petspray fee of at least $150 and charges for any damages or extra cleaningresulting from the animal. Pets discovered in a pet-friendly cottagewhere tenant did not report bringing a pet will have that cottage’s pet sprayfee immediately charged to tenant’s credit card on file. A pet fee willbe charged to tenant's card on file if any evidence of a pet is found,including but not limited to, cleaner’s discovery of animal hair, animal food,evidence of feces/urine, and so forth. Violation of any part of this petpolicy will add tenant to Cove Realty of Nags Head’s “do not re-rent” list. Cats, puppies, and all other pets are not permitted in “pet-friendly”cottages. Tenant is required to clean after dog in the cottage and thesurrounding yard area (this includes picking up feces after your dog(s)). Pet damages, stains, or other costs related to Tenant’s animal(s) are notcovered by Damage Insurance and will be charged to Tenant's card on file.
10. SMOKING is NOT permittedin any rental home. Evidence of smoke fumes, ash deposits, burn holes, paraphernaliaor any other type of evidence left behind inside rental will be cause for animmediate charge of no less than $100 to tenant’s credit card on file forcleanup and deodorization on the cottage. Cigarette butts, cigarremnants, and so forth must be cleaned up from the yard and other surroundingareas prior to checking-out.
11. Parking – No one is to park or drive on“grassy” or non-designated parking areas anywhere on thepremises. Parking/driving on non-designated parking areas may causedamages to landscaping, fencing, and/or damage the drain field and septicareas. Damages to any parts of the yard due to parking/driving innon-designated parking areas, including septic and other damages to premises,are not covered by the Damage Insurance and will be charged to Tenant’s card onfile.
12. Lost & Found – Anypersonal items discovered to be left by a previous Tenant in a cottage will beheld for 30 days and then donated to charity. Personal items that are in violationof this lease, such as paraphernalia, firearms, etc., will be reported andremoved by authorities and not be held by Cove Realty. Within a 30-day period, Leaseholder may pickup item(s) or have the item(s) delivered at cost of shipping. Item(s)will only be delivered after the shipping charge is paid for in full. CoveRealty of Nags Head, Inc. is not responsible for any left/lost items unable tobe located.
13. FIREARMSare NOT permitted in any rental home or condo. Reports of a firearm being kept on the rentalpremise will result in a violation of this lease and immediate eviction of the premiseswithout refund or any other form of compensation. If a firearm is found on the premises afteryour departure, it will be immediately reported and removed by localauthorities, with any associated fees being charged to Tenant’s credit card onfile.
14. FEES AND TAXES: Therental rate of each reservation includes a $75 Damage Insurance Policy and $125Administration Fee as well as an additional $35 processing fee (These fees arenot applicable for the SeaSide Inn). Allfees are subject to NC Sales and County Occupancy Taxes, which are subject tochange. Tenant will be responsible for tax rate due at time ofcheck-in, which may differ from rate originally charged upon date of contract.
15. CHECK-IN TIME for allunits is 4:00 p.m. It is agreed that Agent or Landlord, their employees,or service personnel (for the purpose of clean-up and repair) may remain on thePremises until work is completed on the date this lease commences and may enterat 10:00 a.m. on the date this lease terminates. Tenant may not drop offitems, park cars or enter premises until notified by office that home is readyfor occupancy. During this lease, Tenant will admit Agent upon request toinspect property and will admit all repair people authorized by Agent forrepair or maintenance of Premises.
16. CHECK-OUT TIME for allunits is 10:00 a.m., where a $50 penalty will be charged for each hourthereafter. If tenant has not left the property by 12:00 p.m. of the dayof check-out, tenant will be charged a rate of 1/7 the base rent as well as beresponsible for all court costs and fees association with the tenant’simmediate eviction. At expiration ofthis lease, tenant agrees to surrender possession of this property peaceablyand without delay, in as good condition as it was at commencement of thislease. Once keys are returned to Agent, Tenant and guests may notre-enter property or occupy premises. Property should be left clean andin good order for the next Tenants. The Vacation Rental Act requirestenant to maintain dwelling unit such as: “Keep that part of the propertywhich [Tenant] occupies and uses as clean and safe as the conditions of theproperty permit and cause no unsafe or unsanitary conditions in the commonareas and remainder of the property that [Tenant] uses. Dispose of allashes, rubbish, garbage, and other waste in a clean and safe manner. Keepall plumbing fixtures in property or used by the Tenant as clean as theircondition permits.” Pick up dog feces, cigarette butts, and trash inyard. Clean grills if used. Return keys to office by 10:00 a.m. Tenant must report any accidental damage at or prior to check-out to avoidcharges to credit card on file.
17. AFTER HOURS KEY PICK-UP isavailable to Tenant if reservation is paid in full, Vacation Rental Agreementis completely signed, and the Leaseholder has a valid credit card on file.
18. PROPERTY & MAINTENANCE: A) Extras: TV’s, gaming items, grills, and so forth, herein called “extras,”when advertised as available in or when supplied in a leased property aresupplied at no extra charge as a convenience for use by Tenant and Tenant’sguests. In the event of a malfunction or breakdown of “extras,” Agentwill have the “extra” repaired or replaced as fast as practical. Tenantagrees that there will be no refund for malfunction or breakdown of“extras.” In the event of a malfunction of any other appliance orfeature, including pool, hot tub, air conditioners, fireplaces, cable, internet,etc., Tenant must notify Agent so repair of malfunction can be made. Agent will expedite repair, but no refund of rent will be made. Owner’slocked, personal storage areas are always off limits to Tenant. Entryinto these areas will result in immediate eviction and a charge to theleaseholder’s credit card on file for damages and missing items.
19. AGENT DUTIES: Pursuantto provisions of NCGS 42A-11, it is hereby stated that in the event theLandlord cannot provide the premises described above in a fit and habitablecondition on the date the Tenant is to take possession, Tenant shall beentitled to a full refund only, unless travel insurance was offered anddeclined.
20. CoveRealty Extortion Policy: Cove Realtyvalues the opinions and reviews of each guest for bettering a rental home andfuture guest stays. Tenants have theoption to leave reviews on a variety of online platforms, however, extortion isa violation of each available service. Tenantsand/or guests of Tenant cannot threaten to use a review against Cove Realty oran owner in an effort for monetary or any other form of compensation. If a Tenant is in violation of this ExtortionPolicy prior to a stay, Cove Realty has the option and right to immediately terminatethis agreement and refund the Tenant in full. If a Tenant is in violation of this Extortion Policy during or after astay, Cove Realty will make no form of compensation to the guest and willreport the guest for extortion to any platform that a review has been posted. Extortion will result in the termination ofTenant’s account with Cove Realty, resulting in not being able to make futurereservations, as well as potentially result in termination of use with otherplatforms, such as HomeAway, VRBO, Facebook, and so forth.
21. EXPEDITED EVICTION: If the tenancy created here under is for 30 days or less, the expeditedeviction procedures set forth in The Vacation Rental Act willapply. Tenant may be evicted under such procedures if (i) holds over inpossession after Tenant’s tenancy has expired, (ii) commits a material breachof any provision of this Agreement (including any Addendum here to) that, accordingto its terms, would result in the termination of Tenant’s tenancy;(iii) failsto pay rent as required by this agreement, (iv) has obtained possession of thepremises by fraud or misrepresentation such as non-family group, pet, illegalusage, etc.
22. INDEMNIFICATION AND HOLD HARMLESS; RIGHT OF ENTRY;ASSIGNMENT: Tenant agrees to indemnify andhold harmless Agent and owner from and against any liability for personalinjury or property damage sustained by any person (including Tenant’s guest) asa result of any cause unless caused by the negligent or willful act of Agent orthe Owner or failure of Agent or the Owner to comply with The Vacation RentalAct; Tenant agrees the Agent, the Owner or their respective representatives mayenter during reasonable hours to inspect the premises, to make such repairs,alterations or improvements there to as Agent or Owner may deem appropriate orto show the Premises to prospective purchasers. Tenant shall not assign thisAgreement or sublet the Premises in whole or part without written permission ofAgent.
23. TRANSFER OF PREMISES: 1) If the Owner voluntarily transfers the Premises, Tenant has the right toenforce this Agreement against the grantee of the Premises if Tenant’soccupancy under this agreement is to end 180 days or less after the Grantee’sinterest in the Premises is recorded. If Tenant’s occupancy is to endmore than 180 days after such recordation, Tenant has no right to thisagreement unless the Grantee agrees in writing to honor this Agreement. If the Grantee does not honor this Agreement, Tenant is entitled to a refund ofall rent paid by Tenant (and other fees owed to third parties not alreadylawfully disbursed). Within 10 days after transfer of the Premises, theGrantee or the Grantee’s Agent is required to: (i) notify Tenant in writing ofthe transfer of the Premises, the Grantee’s name and address and the date theGrantee’s interest was recorded; and (ii) advise Tenant whether Tenant has theright to occupy the Premises subject to the terms of this Agreement or receivea refund of any payments made by Tenant. 2) Upon termination of theOwner’s interest in the Premises, whether by sale, assignment, death,appointment of a receiver or otherwise, the Owner, Owner’s Agent, or RealEstate Agent is required to transfer all advance rent paid by Tenant (and otherfees owed to third party not already lawfully disbursed) to the Owner’ssuccessor-in-interest within 30 days, and notify Tenant by mail of such transferand of the transferee’s name and address. However, if Tenant’s occupancyunder this Agreement is to end more than 180 days after recordation of theinterest of the Owner’s successor-in-interest in the Premises and thesuccessor-in-interest has not agreed to honor this Agreement, all advance rentpaid by Tenant (and other fees owed to third parties not already lawfullydisbursed) must be transferred to Tenant within 30 days. 3) If theOwner’s interest in the Premises is involuntarily transferred prior to Tenant’soccupancy of the Premises, the owner is required to refund to Tenant alladvance rent paid by Tenant (and other fees owed to third parties not alreadylawfully disbursed) within 60 days after the transfer.
24. MANDATORY EVACUATION: If state or local authorities order a mandatory evacuation of an area that includes the Premises, Tenant shall comply with the order. Upon compliance, Tenant will be entitled to a refund of the prorated rent for each night that tenant is unable to occupy the Premises because of the order, however, Tenant will not be entitled to a refund if, prior totaking possession of the Premises, Tenant refused Travel Insurance offered by agent that would have compensated Tenant for losses or damages resulting from loss of use of the Premises due to a mandatory evacuation. Travel insurance purchased through an agent other than Cove Realty, such as HomeAway, VRBO, or VacationRentals, are subject to terms of corresponding agency insurance agreement and may or may not be protected from Mandatory Evacuations.
25. ACTS OF GOD/ Construction Noise: Neither Owner nor Agentshall be liable for events beyond their control which may interfere withTenant’s scheduled occupancy, including but not limited to Acts of God, acts ofgovernmental agencies, strikes, terrorism, war, inclement weather, flooding,construction noise from nearby sites, and so forth. NO REBATE OR REFUNDwill be offered in these circumstances.
26. TRUST ACCOUNT – Anyadvance payments made by Leaseholder shall be deposited in a trust account withPNC Bank in Nags Head. Tenant agrees that any advance payment may bedeposited in an interest-bearing account and that any interest there on shallaccrue for the benefit of Cove Realty of Nags Head, Inc. as it occurs and asoften as is permitted by the terms of the account.
27. DISBURSEMENT OF RENT AND THIRD PARTY FEES: Tenant understands that Agent may disburse up to fifty percentof the rent prior to Tenant’s occupancy of the Premises and the balance of the rentupon the commencement of the tenancy or material breach of this agreement bythe Tenant or as otherwise permitted under the Vacation Rental Act. Tenant authorizes Agent to disburse, prior to Tenants occupancy of thePremises, any fees set forth here in payable to Agent for reservation, transferor cancellation of Tenant’s tenancy.
28. PRINTING ERRORS: Tenant agrees that Agent is not responsible for any errors and omissions foundin the Agent’s brochure or internet site.
29. DISPUTES: This Agreement shall begoverned by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of NorthCarolina and shall be treated as though it were executed in the County of Dare,State of North Carolina. Any action relating to this Agreement shall beinstituted and prosecuted only in the Dare County Superior Court, NorthCarolina. By signing of this lease, Tenant is consenting to thejurisdiction stated in this paragraph.
30. COURT COSTS AND FEES: Lease holder’s credit card provided for Peace of Mind insurance will be chargedfor all costs and expenses, including reasonable attorney fees incurred becauseof any breach of this lease by Tenant or Tenant’s guests.
31. VIRTUAL SIGNATURES: Yourconfirmation number shall serve as Your electronic signature and be bound bythe same manner as if You had otherwise ordinarily executed thisdocument. An electronic signature will constitute agreeing to all pages, paragraphs,and terms of this contract.
32. If a court of competent jurisdiction shallfind any portion of this lease invalid, such decision shall have no effect onthe remainder of this lease.
33. THE LEASEHOLDER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT CONTRACTHAS BEEN READ IN ITS ENTIRETY, UNDERSTANDS, AND AGREES TO BE BOUND TO THISENTIRE AGREEMENT, ITS TERMS AND ITS CONDITIONS.
TENANT SIGNATURE: _________________________________________________
COVE REALTY of Nags Head, Inc. P.O. Box 967, Nags Head, NC 27959
Cove Realty of Nags Head Inc. includes damage insurance on every reservation. This insurance covers REPORTEDUNINTENTIONAL DAMAGES in up to $500.00 per stay. In accordance toparagraph 5 of the Vacation Rental Agreement, accidental damages MUST BEREPORTED IN WRITING OR EMAIL to Agent at time of occurrence and beforecheck-out in order to receive coverage. Any damages, stains, or otherissues that are not reported will be charged to Leaseholder’s credit card onfile. The Leaseholder’s credit card will be charged for, and not limitedto, any intentional or malicious damage, extra cleaning, trash removal,arranging furniture from original position, extra cleaning of yard (cigarettebutts, trash, dog feces), and/or unnecessary expenditures (including nuisancemaintenance calls where nothing is found to be wrong, court costs for expeditedevictions, etc.) during the duration of this lease.
Damages, stains, and othercleaning due to pets are not covered by the Damage Insurance and will becharged to card on file.
“I, ___________________________________________(Printed name of Leaseholder), am agreeing to the terms of the Damage Insuranceand acknowledge that I have read and understand the aforementioned conditionsof the insurance. I agree that my credit card information is, and willremain, valid throughout my reservation’s lease dates. I am aware thatany unintentional damages not reported to Cove Realty by either me or myguests will not be covered by the Damage Insurance and be charged to my creditcard on file.”
* By signing thisagreement, you are stating that you are a family group and above the age of26. Non-family groups are not eligible for Damage Insurance and must paya security deposit of $1,000.
Agent receives a fee forproviding Damage Insurance.
** If you do not wish to providecredit card information through the mail, please call us at 1-800-635-7007 andwe can take your information over the phone. However, you will still needto fill out your printed name, signature, and date in the space provided onthis form and submit it to our office.
*** PLEASE BE ADVISED, COVEREALTY MUST RECEIVE VALID CREDIT CARD INFORMATION PRIOR TO LEASEHOLDER’S STAYDATES FOR TENANTS AND GUESTS TO BE PERMITTED INTO PROPERTY.
Reservation ID Number: _ _ _ __ Printed Name on Card: _________________
Signature: _____________________________________ Date:_____________
Street Address for Card: _________________________ Zip Code for Card: _ _ _ _ _
Credit Card Number: _ _ _ _ - _ __ _ - _ _ _ _ - _ _ _ _ Exp.Date: _ _ / _ _
(OnlyFill Out Card Information if a Credit Card was not used to pay forreservation)
Circle: VISA MasterCard Discover 3Digit Security Code (CVC Code): _ _ _