104 Sea Breeze I - Sun
- Address: 202 E Small St.
- Location: Ocean Front
- Type: Rental Home - Nags Head
- Bed Sizes: 1Q, 1QSS
* As of 5/16/2021, new Couch/Futon, new Queen bedframe and mattress, new kitchen and coffee table, new décor (current pictures do not show changes). In late February of 2022, the bathroom will be undergoing a complete remodel. Once this remodel is complete, new photos will be taken in early March to show all the latest changes!
As one of Four rental homes in an ocean-front cottage-court, Sea Breeze I is an affordable, dog-friendly, ocean-front rental home that is within steps to the ocean!
Sea Breeze I is one of the very few remaining 1 bedroom, ocean front beach homes that still exist in Nags Head. Perfect for honeymooners or a couple looking for a beach getaway, this home sits directly on the beach! Enjoy a morning cup of coffee on the front deck while feeling the ocean breeze through your hair, then dip your toes into the ocean, only steps away. And each night you'll listen to the tranquil sounds of the ocean while enjoying a moonlit water view.
This rental home has recently undergone minor renovations, including an updated enclosed outdoor shower, new flooring, new living area television, and extended kitchen counter space! Enjoy beautiful ocean views from the main bedroom, while extra guests are accomodated on the full-sized, ocean-side sleep sofa.
Being located in the heart of Nags Head, you're just minutes from shopping, grocery stores, golf and miniature golf, water sports, the Nags Head Outlet Mall, Bodie Island Lighthouse, and so much more!
If you have a larger group, but want close, separate housing, then take a look at 204 (2-bedroom ocean-side), 404 (3-bedroom ocean-side), and 304 (3-bedroom ocean-front), as all these homes are located adjacent to each other and are dog friendly!
* Parking for rental homes in this cottage court is on compact sand, so a 4-wheel-drive vehicle is strongly recommended. Parking is also very limited, allowing only one car per home in this community, however, overflow parking is available for free at our office, which is across the street.
****Non-Family Groups Welcome**** Some owners will allow non-family groups to occupy the property. However, a security deposit equal to $1000 and individual responsibility statements [provided with your lease] will be required. ALL MEMBERS OF YOUR PARTY MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE!!
Persons making reservations for non-family groups must inform the Cove Realty reservationists. A failure to do so could result in your party not being allowed to take possession of the unit - or in immediate eviction. If you have not notified the reservationists before taking occupancy and, at a later date, it is determined that the unit is occupied by other than a family group - your group may be evicted. No monies will be refunded.
Upstairs: Great Room with Dining area and kitchen, as well as a living area with ocean views and Full-Sized sleep sofa, full bathroom off the kitchen, and Ocean-Side Full Bedroom with Ocean Views.
Downstairs: Outside, Enclosed Shower
- Standard Coffee Maker
- Stocked kitchen equipped for maximum occupancy
- Full refrigerator and Freezer
- Range and Oven
- Pillows, Blankets, and Mattress pads for each bed
- Broom, mop, and Vacuum
- Cable/Satellite/Streaming TV
- WiFi Internet
- 5% Disc. - Emplymnt/Sr.Cit. (See Descr.)
- 5% Disc. - Repeat Guest (to same home)
- Central Air
- Central Heat
- Deck - Sundeck
- Dog Fee $75
- Flat Screen TV(s)
- Keyless Entry (Check-in at Rental!)
- NO-SMOKING OR VAPING
- Non Family Groups Welcome
- Optional Linen Package $59
- Outside Shower - Enclosed
- Parking: 1
- Partials Allowed (3 night min.)
- PET FRIENDLY
- View - Ocean
My wife and I recently stayed here for a couple’s get away. We could not be more pleased with the cottage location. We were steps from the ocean and got to watch dolphins playing from our kitchen table while having breakfast. It is centrally located to grocery stores, restaurants and shopping. We did not want to leave. We liked the place so much that we booked it for next year the day we had to leave. Truly one of a kind location.
Everything was great! The house we stayed in was one bedroom and it is right ON the beach! I loved it, my wife loved it and her sister loved it.
It was just the three of us. My wife, my dog and myself. We needed to get away and we had a few days available in our schedule. This place was perfect for a long weekend. Not fancy but you don’t need fancy with a view like this . Had a great time and on the morning of our departure we were lucky enough to see dolphins swimming right past the house!!
I have not actually stayed in this house but I’ve stayed in the other three. For about the last 4 years I’ve visited with the folks that are in #1. I envy their view of the ocean. The recent renovations are a real improvement, especially the dog-friendly flooring. I’d highly recommend this vacation house!