320 Flip Flop - Sat
- Address: 2202 S Virginia Dare Trail
- Location: Fronts Beach Road with Beach Access
- Type: Rental Home - Nags Head
- Bed Sizes: 1Q, 1D, 1BnkBd
320, Flip Flop, is a Nags Head rental home that is directly across from beach access! This rental home provides three bedrooms with various sized bedding to accommodate medium family sizes. The great room allows for plenty of seating for large groups and opens up to a covered front deck for relaxing outdoor seating in the shade.
Being located at the border between Nags Head and Kill Devil Hills, this OBX Rental Home is located in the heart of it all, within minutes to restaurants, grocery stores, golf (including miniatures golf), historic sites like the Wrightbrothers Memorial and Lighthouses, and so much more!
This home is also an Outer Banks Dog-Friendly Rental Home, so bring your "extended family" along with you! Dogs are allowed for an additional fee of $125 plus tax.
* Have a larger family and need a few extra rooms? Then also check out rental home, 422 - "Albatross," which is directly next to 320 and is also dog friendly & non-family friendly, making the perfect side-by-side rental team!
Non-Family groups are welcome with a refundable $1,000 deposit!
* If reservation is for a non-family group, the security deposit is equal to
Please visit our website link for dog restrictions, policies, and local information https://www.coverealty.com/outer-banks-pet-information.
- Standard Coffee Maker
- Stocked kitchen equipped for maximum occupancy
- Full refrigerator and Freezer
- Range and Oven
- Pillows, Blankets, and Mattress pads for each bed
- Broom, mop, and Vacuum
- Cable/Satellite/Streaming TV
- WiFi Internet
- 5% Disc. - Repeat Guest (to same home)
- Car Port
- Central Air
- Central Heat
- Deck - Covered
- Dog Fee $125
- Grill - Charcoal
- Keyed Entry (pickup at office)
- NO-SMOKING OR VAPING
- Non Family Groups Welcome
- Optional Linen Package $106
- Outside Shower - Enclosed
- Parking: 3
- Partials Allowed in OFF Season
- PET FRIENDLY
- Washer & Dryer
We really enjoyed our stay at this house. It was so cute and very conveniently located! We liked that were so close to beach access and it was so affordable.
Enjoyed the location. Easy access to the beach as well to several nice places to eat. The house had everything I needed to make the stay enjoyable.
THIS HOUSE WAS PERFECT IT WAS CLEAN THE BED WAS SO COMFORTABLE THEY HAD EVERYTHING YOU COULD NEED AT THIS HOUSE THIS IS THE FIRST TIME WE CAN SAY WE CANT WAIT TO STAY HERE NEXT YEAR IT WAS ABSOLUTELY PERFECT.
this place was perfect it had everything we needed it was close to everything we cant wait to come back next year and stay at your place we liked everything was on 1 floor and loved the covered porch with the locked gate this is the first place we have stayed at and said we cant wait to stay here again. JUST PERFECT!!!!!!!
The property was as pictured. It was just the right size for our small group. Very clean. The location is outstanding! Not only across from beach access, it’s also a lively walk to Gallery District in one direction and Kill Devil Grill and other places in the other. Property management was outstanding! It is a bit retro inside; but WiFi & TV were modern.
Cute house exactly as advertised in a great location! Great value!