362 Boo Boos Retreat-Sun
- Address: 8723 S Old Oregon Inlet Rd B
- Location: Ocean Front
- Bed Sizes: 1 K, 1 Q, 2 Twins
At 362, "Boo Boo's Retreat," you'll be able to escape your daily routine and enjoy an Outer Banks Ocean-Side Vacation at an amazing rate!
* This Duplex unit has a double lock-out door to the adjoining unit, 361 "Yogi's Getaway." Please call Cove Realty if you are renting both units and need access through this lock-out area.
* Parking is very limited to only two cars per home in this community, however, overflow parking is available for free at our office.
Please visit our website link for dog restrictions, policies, and local information https://www.coverealty.com/outer-banks-pet-information.
- Standard Coffee Maker
- Stocked kitchen equipped for maximum occupancy
- Full refrigerator and Freezer
- Range and Oven
- Pillows, Blankets, and Mattress pads for each bed
- Broom, mop, and Vacuum
- Cable/Satellite/Streaming TV
- WiFi Internet
- 5% Disc. - Repeat Guest (to same home)
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Central Air
- Central Heat
- Deck - Covered
- Deck Furniture
- Dog Fee $200
- Flat Screen TV(s)
- Keyless Entry (Check-in at Rental!)
- King Bed(s)
- NO-SMOKING OR VAPING
- Non Family Groups NOT Allowed
- Optional Linen Package $106
- Outside Shower - Not Enclosed
- Parking: 2
- Partials Allowed in OFF Season
- PET FRIENDLY
- Smart TV
- View - Ocean
- Washer & Dryer
- WiFi - Up to 100 Mbps!
This place was great for our family vacation. The location was amazing and there was plenty of room for my wife and I, our 3 small children, and my wife’s parents. It was perfect for us. The walk to the beach was easy, especially for all of the stuff we had to carry. Also, even though this was the back side of the building, surprisingly the deck still had a great view.
Excellent location and pet friendly. Beautiful views! Cove is a wonderful and caring agency and we plan to continue our rental relationship for years to come.
We enjoyed the location of the rental . It was easy access to the beach and had a great view of the ocean . Everything was clean and whatever you may need was there to make our stay a pleasant one .
Love the beach decor. The bed slept very well. Loved the views and location!