405 Sunrise Beach - Sun
- Address: 9701H E Nansemond St
- Location: Ocean Front
- Type: Rental Home - South Nags Head
- Bed Sizes: 2Q, 2S, 2BnkBd
5% OFF as Noted in Property Description or Amenities! Please call to take advantage of this discount at time off booking!
*Offer expires 12/31/2023 and you must book your vacation between 01/01/2022 and 12/31/2023.
Lower-Level: Outside Shower
* Storms can quickly change the condition of a parking area causing sand accumulation and potential vehicle damage (either sand-blasting or vehicles becoming stuck). Cove Realty is not liable for any towing costs or damage to a vehicle. While, Cove Realty cannot guarantee the condition of a parking area, we do have parking areas professionally scraped after storms when necessary and also offer available parking at our Nags Head office.
- Standard Coffee Maker
- Stocked kitchen equipped for maximum occupancy
- Full refrigerator and Freezer
- Range and Oven
- Pillows, Blankets, and Mattress pads for each bed
- Broom, mop, and Vacuum
- Cable/Satellite/Streaming TV
- WiFi Internet
- 5% Disc. - Repeat Guest (to same home)
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Central Air
- Central Heat
- Deck - Covered
- Deck Furniture
- Keyed Entry (pickup at office)
- NO-SMOKING OR VAPING
- Non Family Groups NOT Allowed
- Optional Linen Package $158
- Outside Shower - Enclosed
- Parking: 2
- Partials Allowed in OFF Season
- PETS NOT ALLOWED
- Picnic Table
- View - Ocean
- Washer & Dryer
- Window/Wall Unit Air Conditioning
This was a wonderful house on a great beach. Such a fun week.
Our family enjoyed staying here. Perfect location!
I wanted to sleep hearing the waves and wind. I got that exactly. Cute house. But the location cannot be beat!
Everything was as described. Right on the beach. Perfect for families with small children and teenagers. Can't wait to go back!!
Myself and two friends spent a week here over the Labor Day holiday. The house was easy to find and right on the beach. We went to sleep with the sounds of the waves every night. There is beach access for the rest of the houses on the street right next to this house, so the beach was a tad more crowded than we had hoped. It was about a 10-15 minute drive to the grocery store, seafood markets, restaurants, and activities. The location was very quite, other than the sounds of the waves, I think maybe one morning there was some neighbor kids being a little loud, but that was it. The house itself was very comfortable. The owners have done a lovely job modernizing the kitchen and dining areas on the second floor. There are also some updates to the bathrooms. One item of note however was that if you turned the hood vent over the stove to high, it would trip the test switch on the outlet to the right where the microwave is plugged in. The first time it happened, it took us about an hour to figure out where the problem was. We also had an issue with one of the keys not working, which the good people at Cove rectified immediately. We used the linen service and found everything clean and ready when we arrived. Other than the issue with the vent, all other appliances worked perfectly and the internet service was excellent. We also found the rental rates to be more feasible for us than many of the other houses, even many with inferior locations. Highly recommend. Hope to get to stay here again in the future!
Spring break for the grandchildren is what drove me to this choice of mini vacation. Even though the weather wasn't perfect we were still able to do some surf fishing, building sandcastles, flying kites, seashell hunting all as a family. It made it easy with direct beach access staying at Sunrise Beach cottage. We were even able to do some ghost crabbing at night that children (young and old) love to do. Convenience to stores. The cottage was old but so warm and welcoming. The view was awesome and the sounds of the ocean were thrilling. We saw dolphin play and pelicans fly each day right from the decks . The realtor/owner were so ready to assist with any needs. We would definitely stay again.