600 Viento - Sat
$2,395.00 - $6,295.00 / week + taxes & fees
- Address: 8441 E Whitecap St D
- Location: Ocean Front
- Type: Rental Home - South Nags Head
- Bed Sizes: 1K, 3Q, 2 Full-Size Bunks
* This entire home has been renovated and remodeled over the past few years, with all new furniture and bedding for 2023! New photos of the exterior and aerial views coming soon!
600, "Viento," is a South Nags Head, Ocean Front, Vacation Rental Home that offers amazing ocean views, a great variety of bedding options for larger families, and two living areas for multiple group gatherings. Enjoy tanning out on the massive ocean-front deck or being greeted by the morning sun on the upstairs' bedroom balcony. This OBX Ocean-Front Rental offers a variety of amenities to entertain the entire family, with plenty of deck furniture, fully equipped kitchen, games like foosball and an arcade machine, Hi-speed Wi-Fi, a laundry room, Smart TVs, and so much more! And, of course, you have immediate access to the relatively less-crowded beaches of South Nags Head.
With six bedrooms divided evenly across the three levels of this Ocean-Front beach home, every part of your family will find a room that perfectly meets their needs. Let the ocean-facing, top-level, King Bedroom with private ocean-front balcony welcome you with a morning sunrise, while the kids can rest on the lower-level's full-sized bunk bed with immediate access to the downstairs game room! The mid-floor bedrooms also make the perfect fit for those who enjoy that early cup of coffee while sitting on the extended, mid-level, ocean-facing deck.
Being located in South Nags Head, this ocean-front rental home is only minutes from sites like the Bodie Island Lighthouse, Oregon Inlet, and 4x4 beaches, while the main part of Nags Head offers a wide variety of restaurants, shopping at the Nags Head outlet mall, a variety of grocery stores, golf (including miniature golf), water sports, and more!
600, "Viento," is also a Nags Head Pet Friendly Rental, so for a nominal fee, you can bring your "extended" family to relax here on the Outer Banks!
This year, spend your Outer Banks vacation at 600, "Viento," a home that will keep your family wanting to return year after year!
Downstairs: Game Room, Laundry Room, Queen Bedroom, Full Bathroom, Full-Size Bunk Room
Mid-Floor: Living Area, Dining Area, Kitchen, Queen Room, Full Bathroom, Full-Size Bunk Room
Top Floor: King Bedroom w/ Ocean-Facing Balcony, Bathroom, Queen Bedroom
* Storms can quickly change the condition of a parking area causing sand accumulation and potential vehicle damage (either sand-blasting or vehicles becoming stuck). Cove Realty is not liable for any towing costs or damage to a vehicle. While, Cove Realty cannot guarantee the condition of a parking area, we do have parking areas professionally scraped after storms when necessary and also offer available parking at our Nags Head office.
* Please visit our website link for dog restrictions, policies, and local information https://www.coverealty.com/outer-banks-pet-information.
Swipe for Availability
- Standard Coffee Maker
- Stocked kitchen equipped for maximum occupancy
- Full refrigerator and Freezer
- Range and Oven
- Pillows, Blankets, and Mattress pads for each bed
- Broom, mop, and Vacuum
- Cable/Satellite/Streaming TV
- WiFi Internet
- 5% Disc. - Repeat Guest (to same home)
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Central Air
- Central Heat
- Deck - Balcony
- Deck - Sundeck
- Deck Furniture
- Dog Fee $150
- Flat Screen TV(s)
- Foosball Table
- Game Room
- Keyless Entry (Check-in at Rental!)
- King Bed(s)
- Laundry Room
- NO-SMOKING OR VAPING
- Non Family Groups NOT Allowed
- Optional Linen Package $243
- Parking: 2
- Partials Allowed (3 night min.)
- PET FRIENDLY
- TV in every Bedroom
- View - Ocean
- Washer & Dryer
We absolutely loved our stay. The weather was crazy but we enjoyed the beautiful beach views and the convenience to the local eats and attractions. We will definitely be coming back
Loved this location! Home was warm and welcoming! We hope to make this our permanent beach getaway home!
Perfect Honeymoon Retreat
We stayed here for a week with our dog to decompress and celebrate getting married. The location on the beach is amazing and the sleeping and waking to the sound of the ocean was the best. We only used one room, but all of the rooms were set up nicely. The kitchen is upgraded and sitting at the dining room table with the deck doors open was so relaxing, We can’t wait to visit again.
I rented this place for the view and it did not disappoint! The house is right on the beach with breathtaking views! Plus~ I was able to bring my dog!
The location is fantastic. Put up an umbrella, sit down and enjoy the waves and breeze
Great Week in the OBX
Great location right on the beach....literally!! A couple things that could use improvement is: 1. Parking is tight even for two vehicles. 2. furniture and bedding were satisfactory, but could use an upgrade. Other than those few items, the house has everything else you could need. With the house right on the beach, were able to watch dolphins swim by from the balconies several days for the week we stayed. We had a great week here and would definitely recommend this property.
Swipe for More Reviews
Request More Info